Cains progress

  • Tony Burgess
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2006
      Just uploaded two pictures of the model I am scratchbuilding of Cain's
      Ballroom. I have included a picture of the real building to compare
      the model to. I still have the signs, side walls, and door knobs to
      add, but I had to share this so far. The front wall is essentially
      complete. I couldn't fit the whole think on the scanner, but you can
      guess the rest since it is the same on both sides. I built it out of
      plaster, I made individual stones, then made "sub-sections" of the
      walls, and cast them in a rubber mold.

      Tony Burgess