118Re: Sign on Blue building

  • timbob_60
    Mar 24, 2007
      --- In FSMfiles@yahoogroups.com, "jmarksbery" <jmarksbery@...> wrote:

      > Can anyone tell me what the sign says on the blue building next to
      A.
      > Zol's? The one in the right corner looking at the picture. I have
      > searched for a clear picture of it and can't find one.
      > Thanks, Jim

      The only sign I can find on that building is on the brick just above
      the fuel tank. It reads "NO TRESPASSING". It can be seen pretty
      clearly in George's book "The Fabulous Franklin and South Manchester."
      It's on pg 61. If you don't have the book, I highly recommend logging
      onto George's website and purchasing it. 80 pages and some really
      spectacular shots. Well worth the price.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic