      From: Darryl Huffman
      To: FSMfiles@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 2:56 AM
      Subject: [FSMfiles] FSM siding material question

      Jose Luis asked:

      I'am new in this group, i love FSM structures, but in Brazil this kits are
      very hard to find.
      I have a question; what kind of stuff are used in wood structure like in the
      photo's Jim (attached) to represent horizontal board by board? Could to be
      paper?

      Jose,

      George Sellios uses conventional sheets of siding material. But to get the
      look of individual boards he pushes a razor blade under each "board" and
      lifts it slightly.

      Darryl Huffman
      12020 Old Seward Highway
      Anchorage, AK 99515