104Re: [FSMfiles] Fwd: Jack Work

  • Darryl Huffman
    Feb 7, 2006
      David,

      I did not see the earlier email as I was traveling. What was it about Jack
      Work that you wanted to know? Jack was an innovative model builder who did
      many articles back in the 1950s and 1960s in MR. And then he just
      "disappeared" for decades. After he died about 10 years ago, I discovered
      he had been the curator of the logging museum on Vancouver Island just off
      the coast of British Columbia. Had I known he was there I would have taken
      the time to find him and thank him for his efforts in helping to bring
      craftsmanship to the hobby.

      David, if you post your emails to the main FSM group you will get much more
      response to your questions.

      Darryl Huffman
      12020 Old Seward Highway
      Anchorage, Alaska 99515

      Follow this link for photos of some of my old layouts:

      http://www.darrylhuffman.50megs.com
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic