Alunimun Radiators was: ZACK IS COOL

  • Zack Heisey
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2004
      Frank and Obi,
      Was there some specific information you are looking for? I think every
      message I sent wound up on the list...

      Zack Heisey
      Z&M Jeep Parts and Literature
      www.zmjeeps.com
      zack@...

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
        Not really Zack..but thanks for the mail here..Like Obi, it seemed I was
        only reading one side of a conversation there for a while.
        Frank in Texas

        > Was there some specific information you are looking for? I think
        every
        > message I sent wound up on the list...
        >
        > Zack Heisey
        > Z&M Jeep Parts and Literature
        > www.zmjeeps.com
        > zack@...

      • Obi-Wan
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
          Frank, did you get this message directly, or via the list? I didn't
          see Zack's original, of course.

          Zack, no, nothing in particular. I'm just glad that several people
          replied to your "new website" message, because I would have hated to
          miss information like that. Would you be so kind as to send me a
          message directly to bvh@... (not via the list) to see if
          that one makes it through?

          --
          Ben "Obi-Wan" Hollingsworth obiwan@...
          promise that You will pull me through. -- Rich Mullins