Yes, once more O. T.

    Message 1 of 6 , May 7, 2011

    • Ron Goodrick
      Message 2 of 6 , May 8, 2011
        Good one Daniel!

        can someone give me the link to Rudi's website please?
        my computer crashed and I lost all my bookmarks.
        Thanx
        Ron
        Message 3 of 6 , May 8, 2011
          Ron:

               If you mean Rudy Heise the link is

                                         http://jalbum.net/search/users/rudy/heise/

          Message 4 of 6 , May 8, 2011
            does Rudy belong to any forums where I might see more of his work? I think it and he are great!
            Gil

            Message 5 of 6 , May 8, 2011

              His stack of layouts are just beautiful. Great work!

              Bill Uffelman
              Carson City NV through June

                                             http://jalbum.net/search/users/rudy/heise/

                                   \

              Message 6 of 6 , May 8, 2011
                Rudy is indeed a wonderful person and modeller. But I have the impression not too enthousiast about groups or forums. He is a member of this group too, but except at the very beginning of his membership, I never see any post coming from him.
                Apart of having a family and young kids, he has a job and is also doing good miniature paintings.
                So I can imagine a full agenda and little time for modelling, let stay for groups and so.
                May be he has read yopur ,essage and react.

                                 Daniel