..and a little O.T.

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2011
    Hi all:

            I am Argentine but have never find any nacionality better than others. I'm not treally fanatic of the argentine culture. But I recognize quality when I see it. And this is realy GOOD !!!

            Enjoy!!!

                                   Daniel

  • William Uffelman
    Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2011
      Woodie -- congrats on the coverage in Narrow Gauge Downunder!

      Bill Uffelman
      Usually Las Vegas NV

    • Nathan Badcock
      Message 3 of 4 , Apr 6, 2011
        Yes! Congrats Woodie, was a good read, and good to see another 35th layout feature. . Regards, Nathan Badcock

        Message 4 of 4 , Apr 6, 2011
          Thanks to all. If you have ever thought of writing something for a magazine, please consider NGDU. Editor Gavin Hince is great to work with and I can assure you that he will not "prune" your words (unless you use bad words!) and he will keep in contact throughout the process. I will send more to this magazine, I feel it is for builders more than open the box types-just the kind of guys on this site (the builders). Hopefully the NGDU will become a bi-monthly soon so we can have more neat stuff to read and look at.
                                  Woodie