Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Fw: [ausnarrowgauge] Re: Smokebox door handles

  • henrik laurell
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2011
      the link works fine, even when not a member.

      /Henrik

      On 31 March 2011 04:27, daniel caso <d.caso@...> wrote:

      Hi All,

      I'm not sure if this page is accessible to nonmembers of the Gauge 0 Guild in the UK, however it lists virtually all known 0 scale suppliers in the UK and lot in other countries. I'm a Guild member so I know I can see the page, but whether you need a login and password to get to it, I've no idea, my login is automatic. Someone else will need to advise whether nonmembers can access it.

      http://www.gauge0guild.com/x-links.asp

      Be warned, you can easily lose a day or more looking at what is available!!

      Cheers

      Ian J

      --

      /Henrik