Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Etiquette

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 3, 2011
      Yes, I will now "scrub" my messages so as to not include any previous verbage. The delete button will be used in a more persuasive manner. I will watch what I do...
                             Woodie

    • Stephen
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 3, 2011

        The problem with scrubbing everything is that often I’ll see a reply and have no idea what the original question was.

        May I suggest that we scrub the reply of everything except for the original question or comment.

        Thanks,

        Stephen

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 3, 2011
          Stephen:

          I second that. Let's see what Andy decides.

                                            Daniel

        • smn03@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 3, 2011
            I agree we need to leave what the poster is replying too. So that everyone understands the email without having to log into Yahoo to see the messages, which I've had to do on a couple so far today.

            That is the reason that I left Daniel's reply to Stephen's in this email.

            Mike Hobbs
            Bakersfield, CA

            In a message dated 3/3/2011 1:13:19 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, d.caso@... writes:

            Stephen:

            I second that. Let's see what Andy decides.

                                              Daniel

            The problem with scrubbing everything is that often I’ll see a reply and have no idea what the original question was.

            May I suggest that we scrub the reply of everything except for the original question or comment.

            Thanks,

            Stephen

          • andybantock
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 3, 2011
              Members

              By all means, leave the original post on there - just not the guff in between!

              Andy