Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Freerails

  • James Sullivan
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 31, 2011
      --- On Sun, 1/30/11, daniel caso wrote:

      "...When I read your mails here last days I've got curious about that Chisos thread.
      I've just seen it. It is just great..."

      Daniel,

      Thanks, though I feel that Woodie's stuff is so much better. I'm very much at the beginning stages of the Chisos and hope to get a lot more done this year.

      The one thing I am most happy with is the way my ore cars came out. I also have a few of the original Caso coaches to work on. One will become a combine with some alterations. They are the perfect size for my present circumstances.

      The move back in November really hampered any progress and it's taken this long to get things situated where I feel I can get back to work. Still lots more stuff to toss out. I also don't feel I have the same space here for a layout of any great impact, just a couple sections worth. But something is better than nothing at all.

      More to come...

      James Sullivan
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 1, 2011
        James:

               Woodie's work is not "better" but just more Waoodie that yours. Your is more James and that is great too.
               Woodie would be much too lazy to give us such a carefull, step by step description of any of his projects. He would rather run to the Gila Hotel or to the new motor shop to have fun than seat at the confuser.
              I really enjoyed the Chiso thread and will keep an eye on it.

              Don't worry about the room size. At the end the central issue is what we have done with what we've got.
              Just to mention one, Punta Marina is not even 2' X 4'.

             (I hope you will not forget me when you have built your coaches: I really want to see what al of yopu have done with those kits).

              You are doing excellent work. Just keep doing it.

                                            Daniel