Archer surface details for various scales

  • Geoff Potter
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2010
      Hi folks,

      while searching for other things, I stumbled upon various scale rivet sheets etc. in 1/35th, 1/48th etc.

      Look at:
      I hadn't seen these before, so maybe they'll be useful to somebody as a scratch building aid.

      regards

      Geoff Potter
      Wamberal NSW Australia

      No connection to Archer transfers

    • stoney17111@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2010
        Hello All,

             I have following kits I'd like to get rid of:

        1/35 scale Custom Dioramics CD1152 WW1/2 French Bernieres Train Station Kit - $65.00

        1/35 scale Commander Series Models WW2 German HF 130 C narrow gauge locomotive kit - $99.00

        1/35 scale Plus Models WW1 Ford Draisine trench railway kit - $99.00

        I pay shipping and PayPal is fine for me.

        Regards,
        Mark Stonbraker