Muskrat Ramble 2010

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 4, 2010
      Hi all:

           Well, this time it is not out of topic, just out os scale. But I thought you like to see it.

                               Daniel

    • Stephen
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 5, 2010

        That guy is a master model maker.

        I’m impressed.

        Stephen

      • Vince Bradley
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 5, 2010

          I believe that several people contributed to this layout.  Mario is the master photographer.  They certainly captured the bayou look of southern Louisiana.  The scenery has depth which is necessary in this type of setting.

          Vincent

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 5, 2010
            you are right vince there have been 6 very talented modellers involved.it was on display at the annual sydney train show last weekend
            cheers kim
          • Nathan Badcock
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 5, 2010
              There is a small series of articles on the construction of Muskrat Ramble in the last Issue of NGDU (narrow gauge down under) and the current one, i'm not sure of avaliability outside Aus, but if you can get a copy its a great read!

              Cheers,
              Nathan

              you are right vince there have been 6 very talented modellers involved.it was on display at the annual sydney train show last weekend
              cheers kim

            • Rod Hutchinson
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 5, 2010
                I think Muskrat Ramble features in the Gazette as well.

                Regards
                Rod Hutchinson

                There is a small series of articles on the construction of Muskrat Ramble in the last Issue of NGDU (narrow gauge down under) and the current one, i'm not sure of avaliability outside Aus, but if you can get a copy its a great read!

                Cheers,
                Nathan

                you are right vince there have been 6 very talented modellers involved.it was on display at the annual sydney train show last weekend
                cheers kim

              • William Uffelman
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 5, 2010
                  NGDU has been available from Caboose Hobbies and Coronado Scale Models in the US.

                  Bill Uffelman
                  Las Vegas NV

                  There is a small series of articles on the construction of Muskrat Ramble in the last Issue of NGDU (narrow gauge down under) and the current one, i'm not sure of avaliability outside Aus, but if you can get a copy its a great read!

                  Cheers,
                  Nathan

                  you are right vince there have been 6 very talented modellers involved.it was on display at the annual sydney train show last weekend
                  cheers kim

                • leon
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 6, 2010
                    There were also a serie of articles in the NGSL gazette. They were in the nov/dec 2009, jan/febr 2010 and in the mar/apr 2010 issues.
                    A very nice layout indeed.

                    Leon