Re: Fw: [NGMMG] New narrow gauge/mining book

  • leon
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3 4:52 AM
      Hi Daniel,

      Is there some other way to see the cover. I am not a member of that group and have to log-in to see something. I think this might be of some interest for me (you know, it's still mining :-) )

      Leon

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3 5:29 AM
        Leon:

              Sure! I forgot that  nor everybody is me.

               In a photo album under the name BOOKS you will found a picture of the cover.
               I will post herrfe any further information received from Duane.