Re: SV: [FS32NGModelrail] rudy's work

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2010
      I am not after DCC but anyway I would like to learn that too. And who knows? I have also two Magic Train steamers waiting for the butcher...

                     Daniel

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 3, 2010
        Evan et all,
        I find that the sound while entertaining isn't at all what a real
        engine sounds like. I have operated steam engines for many years and
        can say that what is on the market is close but certainly not right.
        Why is there an air pump sound when the real thing had mechnanical
        brakes?
        On another note, the gas mechanical sound was excellent. Loved the horn.
        Finally, Rudy's work is excellent and the sound adds to the overall
        setting. I find that at home I usually run the engines with out sound
        and listen to classical music.
        Vincent