Re: Help needed for Deutz C XIV Lok

  • Emil
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 14, 2010
      Hello David, Yes,.. I suppose that would simplify things a bit. Please go to our related site; narrowmilitaryrail, and select "Deutz" in the photos section.

      > I've got some Deutz photos, but I've no idea which if any of them is a C
      > X1V.
      >
      > If you could post a picture on the group, I can look for pictures of
      > similar machines.
      >
      > David 1/2d

    • David Halfpenny (y)
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 14, 2010
        Sorry Emil, I can't get into that site.
        Nor can I find the Deutz on Google - too many other hits.

        You could post me a picture off-list - if you'd like to - or put it in this
        group's Photo Albums.

        David

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 14, 2010
          OK,.. I've added the pic here under the album title" schmalspur". (I'll likely post more pics to the album later.) Notice the small screen on the lower front panel. That is the air import for the cleaner inside.

          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 14, 2010
            Emil:

                I have an old Deutz catalogue  (Dutch version and no year indicated) with several types of  their Feldbahn locos and data sheets.
                No one of the locos is specified by other than it's power (HP).
                My scanner/printer has died two days ago so if you have a little patience I will upload the whole catalogue in a photo album tomorrow.

                                      Daniel

            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 15, 2010
              --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, "Emil" <jmueller@...> wrote:

              > OK,.. I've added the pic here under the album title" schmalspur".
              Thanks Emil - now I understand which Deutz you mean.

              Sorry I don't have any pictures with the engine exposed.

              I've added the pictures I've got because a general Schmalspur album is a Good Thing.

              Most of the pictures are of a friend's machine in England. I don't know who owns it now, but I might be able to track it down during the autumn, and if so I might be able to open the casing.

              Would that help? or is it too late, wrong engine etc.?

              David 1/2d
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 21, 2010
                Hi:

                     I have uploaded phoitos of  the important pages of the Dutch Deutz catalogue.
                I will replace them by neat scans tomorrow evening.

                                   Daniel

                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 21, 2010
                  Thank you, Daniel. I have almost completed the engine, and will soon start on the body panels & access doors.
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 21, 2010
                    Emil:

                       I'm sorry iy took so long.
                       I've been at the library on Saturday and looked for more. There is, but both books were loaned by someone else. I'll be there soon again and see if I find them on the shelves.
                       Anytway I'll replace today the  poor pictures by scans.

                       It would be great to see some pictures of your work.

                      Thank you.

                                    Daniel

                    Thank you, Daniel. I have almost completed the engine, and will soon start on the body panels & access doors.