Re: [FS32NGModelrail] 1/35th Krauss 0-4-0WT

  • Bruce Green
    Message 1 of 5 , May 6, 2010

      Hi Mark,

      I could probably do a kit as the instructions from the 0n30 version could easily be amended as I haven't changed any part numbers. Instruction are always the problem with short run kits as they take so long to write. I would also probably consider doing a few hand built versions first to help fund the kits.
      Any ideas or suggestions would be most welcome.

      Regards
      Bruce
      Message 2 of 5 , May 6, 2010
        Gday Guys,
        I can vouch for the detail and quality of these models, having seen an On30 version and my mates O14 version, unfortunately pictures do not show the amount of details and the quality.
        I would order one for my new layout in the planning however i just can't afford it.
        Good Luck with it Bruce,

        Cheers,
        Nathan
        35n12 - Taylor Creek Tramway - Tasmania

        Message 3 of 5 , May 6, 2010

          Hi Nathan,

          Thanks for the kind words about our models, that little 14mm version was a real dog to do but it did look good in the end.

          Its my plan this week end to go a little further with the model so hopefully so more photos next week.

          If you really do want a model contact me directly I'm sure we can work something out.

          Regards
          Bruce