Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Scale Link WD boguies

    Message 1 of 10 , May 4, 2010
      Geoff:

           Thank you.
           I can't wait to see those pictures.
          Do you have a link to Kerroby Models's or Picton NSW's web site ? (If they have one)

          Thank you again.

                       Daniel

      From: Daniel <d.caso@yahoo. com>
      Subject: [FS32NGModelrail] Scale Link WD boguies
      To: FS32NGModelrail@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, May 3, 2010, 8:03 AM

      Hi all:

      I've got a couple of Scale Link D 1/32 scale boguies.
      They seem to be o.k and have nice but plastic wheels.
      I would like to replace them by metal ones without making much violence to the prototype. Any tips?
      The wheels are six(curved)spokes 10,5mm diameter.

      Pity, the way the boguies are designed make no possible to replace wheels once built (and little Daniel is pushing hard to get them built!!!)

      Thank you.

      Message 2 of 10 , May 4, 2010
        Woodie:

              Found it !
             Pepper 7 has Allan Gibson steel tired 10,5mm wheelsets with 7 curved spokes and their prices, at least for Europe is reasonable.

                                   Daniel