NEW PHOTO ALBUM

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2010
      Hi all:

      It was by accident, of course,but I've found a way of making reasonable good 1/32 scale roofs. I have posted the pictures in an album under the name ROOFS.
      It is just a first try. A small piece because it was an experiment.
      It took me 15 minutes, most of it waiting the paint undercoat to dry before weathering with soft pastels.
      Do you recognise the material?