3 x NEW PHOTOS

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 10, 2010
      Hi all:

      Added to the CANDY FOR MODELLERS album 3 new pictures.

      Daniel
    • tomyorkethebigstuff
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 11, 2010
        You come up with the most interesting stuff Daniel! More!

        Thanks,
        Tom

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 11, 2010
          Daniel-that double ended lokie is truly fine! I can see something like that on my layout, just maybe... I am glad that the scale can be determined by the size of the fellow in the cab(s). Thanks for another something that will keep me thinking, perhaps even building!  Woodie

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 12, 2010
            Tom & Woodie:

                 Nice to know you enjoy it.
                 I have just added a few more pictures to the album, including some technical information about the "double ended" loco.
                 It is amazing  how often I smile at the compromises modellers do just to discover later that there was a real prototype for it. Too often a lie unveils some truth.

                               Daniel

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 13, 2010
              Daniel-your recent photos do prove that there is a prototype for anything. What a bunch of very cool little lokies. Dare I ask if you have any more photos? This is indeed candy for modelers. Woodie
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 14, 2010
                Woodie:

                        Nice to know you enjoy the pictures.

                        If you mean more pictures of the same locos, no, at the moment I havn't. But if you are asking for more locos I will have more after Saturday, when I'll be again at the railway library.
                        I will do some search later today and if I find some more I'll post them here.
                        Anyway, if you want me to search for an specific loco at the library, just tell me which one.

                        I had dinner with a group of friends yesterday.They wanted to see what was that FCALV project I've been talking about for so long. After seeing two of the kits everybody got fixed on the Mogollon Ry pictures. Women and men focussed on different aspects, but both were delighted. The Garratt, the old bus and the scene at the hotel where the stars.