Re: SV: [FS32NGModelrail] 1/35 Feldbahn Caboose Project

  • David.Halfpenny
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 7, 2010
      Thanks Marc. I keep tabs on you in the American mags. D

      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 7, 2010
        David,

        Thank you.

        Regards
        Rod Hutchinson

        > I can't find Marc's pictures. Can someone direct me?

        Click on this Rod:
        http://tinyurl.com/yelolub

        and look for thumbnails labelled marc_reusser

        Another time, either scroll down his email until you find the link labelled Attachments, or go to the group website and click Attachments in the left sidebar.
        [Attachments are the only web feature visible to email-only subscribers.]

        David 1/2d