SAD NEWS

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 19, 2009

      SAD NEWS:

            After a long preparation year and a few months of being on-line, due to an unexpected but unsolvable conflict with our laser cutters, we are forced to end the FCALV Models project.
            We still don't know if we'll be able to re-start but, if we do, it will be with more complete kits combining resin casting, cnc milling and etching with the laser work but this time all made in Holland.
            In the mean time, with some major changes, our website will in principle stay on-line with the INSCALE Models and OSSYNTH ranges.

            We thank all of you, fellows and clients, for the incredible support received and wish you all a nice Christmas and a wonderful 2010.

                                  Henrik & Daniel

    • Robin
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 19, 2009
        I am sorry to read about this.The models on the web were very nice, and I was hoping to purchase a couple of items in the new year (finances permitting)I was looking forward to the new releases in 1/35 for the summer of 2010.
        Hopefully 2010 will be a better year than 2009 for everyone,and as they say, if a door closes, a small window opens some place else.
        All that labour of love that both of you have put into the models will not go to waste.
        have yourselves a very merry Christmas and a jolly new year.
        Regards,
        Robin.

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 21, 2009
          Robin:

               Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate that.
               I really need a couple of weeks to recover a bit now but I will see if I can at least make a couple of good designs to share with the group as we did with the first coach.
               You are right: if a door closes another opens somewhere.
               We are receiving lots of suggestions and contacts from many fellows and clients and probably we'll be again on track next year with a new project.
               Among those contacts there are a couple offering rapid prototyping which would make possible some more complex, complete and detailed kits.
               I must say I am deeply impressed by Henrik's -that crazy Viking- integrity and patience. Without him FCALV Models would never existed and without him I would probably feel now pretty discouraged.
              I don't.  After all, facing and accepting frustrations are part of the adult menu.

              I wish you a nice Christmas and a very good 2010.

                              Daniel