Re: something different

  • dave801717
    Message 1 of 44 , Dec 16, 2009
      Woodie,
      as a newcomer to railway modelling and having a particular interest in narrow gauge, for me, 1/35th scale modelling 60cm gauge was almost a 'no-brainer'. Maybe because I have no pre-conceived ideas of other regular scales, it was an easy decision. I am modelling a micro layout based in late 19th, early 20th century Paris. Progress is slow as I am learning all the time and layouts like Mogollon are very inspirational, so thanks for posting and giving a lead.
      Dave

      Message 44 of 44 , Dec 17, 2009
        Evan-thanks for the tip on leg surgery. I will have to add this to the surgical routine as I help escaping nazi soldiers to become solid citizens and "ladies" in the Gila wilderness. Woodie