Re: [FS32NGModelrail] animated layout

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 30, 2009
      Stephen-that is a very cool layout with lots of "action". In 1:25 scale, you have more room to make stuff actually work. My layout features animated stuff also, not like what was shown, but action as pertains to operation of the railroad. I won't be blowing up trains any time soon, I have spent too much time building locos and cars to destroy them. There have been times when an unattended locomotive has run off the "edge" and hit the "concrete canyon" floor but that's life in the big city. Have fun & run a train.    Woodie