RE: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: Building a Pair of FCALV Benches

  • RAYMOND LANTZ
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 8, 2009
      Daniel,
      Thanks for the information I'll likely be orderring some of you benches as I need half a dozen or so for my layout.

      Ray

      To: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
      From: d.caso@...
      Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 02:52:22 -0700
      Subject: Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: Building a Pair of FCALV Benches

      Ray:
            You will find the benches at my website:

                                                   www.fcalvmodels. net

           You will find there also another version with wooden legs instead of the cast iron ones.
           Before Christmas more interesting 1/32 details will be also available.

                    Thank you.

                                      Daniel

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 8, 2009
        Ray:

             Thank you.

              If you have some suggestions for new kits just let me know. We are depending on a good feeback!

        To: FS32NGModelrail@ yahoogroups. com