Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: Narrow gauge overhead power collection/A MISTERY

  • David.Halfpenny
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 13, 2009
      The problem is character encoding in messages sent using HTML or Rich Text.

      Yahoo have a Moderator Central forum on which they give news to group
      Moderators.

      They have explained on this forum that the problem is a puzzle to them as
      well.

      It seems to affect users of Outlook mostly, but some other email software
      as well.

      They are trying to find a solution, and meanwhile there are two things that
      we can do:

      1) Moderators can set their groups to block HTML text.
      Unfortunately, this will also block picture attachments.

      2) Individuals need to click
      Tools
      Send
      and set their email Options to Send in Plain Text
      AND Uncheck the tick box that says 'Reply to messages in the format in
      which they were sent'.

      David 1/2d

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 13, 2009
        David,

        Ok, it seems option 2 is the present way.

        Regards,

        Alejandro

        > And now is even more strange; the message below was sent by me but
        > appears as sent by Alejandro. This is crazy!

        .yahoo.com

        __________ Información de ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versión de la base de firmas
        de virus 4152 (20090612) __________

        ESET NOD32 Antivirus ha comprobado este mensaje.

        http://www.eset.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 13, 2009
          O.K., but... are you still me?

                                    Daniel