Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: Narrow gauge overhead power collection

    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 1, 2009
      Herb-just running that little lokie would get pulse going! We have "engineered" a way to model this in 1:32 scale if anybody is crazy enough to try.     Woodie

      Message 31 of 31 , Jun 13, 2009
        so woodie what are we looking at here,a small loco pulling 1 slag car.the pick up is being held to the pick [one wire dandling ]by the drivers hand,i suppose the spark would be good as the scale of 1-32 would be good also,but i am not fussed.what i really would like is the critter who is the driver and what he is doing with his other hand.the evidence a vidio of course.perhaps other members would would like to add to  the bride opps the reward.postcards from bondi are world famous.woodie do you accept the one hand dangling challenge?
        cheers kim
        From: Herb Kephart <ebtm3@verizon. net>
        To: FS32NGModelrail@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Friday, June 12, 2009, 8:56 PM

        Woodie-
        When you do your spark test, have one of your RC locos running alongside. With your older transmitters, which I think are AM, you might have considerable interference, which might make for more exciting operation than you bargained for.

        Herbie