RE: [FS32NGModelrail] What's on the Workbench

  • Vince Bradley
    Message 1 of 4 , May 26, 2009
      Jim,
      I am using two similar unites for my 1 3/2nd scale layout. The chassis are
      Life Like and only require widening of the truck to 19mm. Operation is
      excellent. The bodies are scratch built using plasticard with turned bits.
      The cabs are on the ends and the drivers sit sideways. These provide
      reliable motive power while I finish other things. I thing I forgot is that
      they are DCC equipped with sound.
      Vincent Bradley,
      Cincinnati, Ohio