DSC03985 - crane steam engines

  • Charles Hansen
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2009
      Daniel -

      It's not "your scale", but Backwoods Miniatures produce an OO model of a
      British crane tank from the Doxford Shipyard. A 42" gauge version was built
      for the Rio Tinto mining RR in Spain, so they also produce on request a 009
      kit. About a decade ago I had one built for me by the well-known British
      builder, Brian Love.

      http://www.backwoodsminiatures.com/xct.jpg

      Charles
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2009
        Charles:

        Thank you again.
        Yes, I know Backwoods is producing many wonderful
        kits.
        Are you particularly interested on cranes?

        Daniel