Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Requests Album

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30, 2009
      Daniel-I made a comment on the Model T railtruck. I believe the prototype ran on the North Pacific Coast (?) in the US.         Woodie

      Message 2 of 7 , May 2, 2009

        The coach in the third shot is immediately recognisable because of the diagonal boarding. It is one of the 1st class (officers) bogie coaches of the 18" gauge Woolwich Arsenal Railway. Construction may have been in the early 1890's, and the photograph taken in 1918.

        Best wishes

        Christopher Payne UK

        "Portpyn" 1:34
        "St Pierre" 1:34e
        "Sutton Wharf" 1:25
        "Paradise Mining Co" 1:25
        Message 3 of 7 , May 2, 2009
          Christopher!

          I been missing you the last time so it is very
          good news to see your message.

          Thank you for the information. Do you have any
          idea of where can I find drawings or some reference
          about that coach?

          Did you started something with n.g. electric
          locos?

          --- cp409067 <cp@...> wrote:

          > Daniel
          >

          > The coach in the third shot is immediately
          > recognisable because of the diagonal boarding. It is
          > one of the 1st class (officers) bogie coaches of the
          > 18" gauge Woolwich Arsenal Railway. Construction may
          > have been in the early 1890's, and the photograph
          > taken in 1918.
          >

          > Best wishes
          >
          > Christopher Payne UK
          >
          > "Portpyn" 1:34
          > "St Pierre" 1:34e
          > "Sutton Wharf" 1:25
          > "Paradise Mining Co" 1:25

        • Ken Cooper
          Message 4 of 7 , May 2, 2009
            Daniel,
                     I did a drawing of that coach based on the same photograph in which it is being pulled by
            "Arquebus", fortunately Roy Link published a drawing of the loco, so I was able to estimate the dimensions of
            the coach.
            Once I have resolved a PC problem I should be able to reproduce it @ 1/32nd scale if that is what you require.

            Best regards,

            Ken

            Message 5 of 7 , May 2, 2009
              Ken:
              Thank you!!!
              That will be very welcome. Sure being in "my"
              scale.

              Wonderful!

              Daniel