Re: input needed

  • ianj0trains
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 15 2:31 AM
      All,

      I wasn't asking the question, I was trying to answer Rays question of whether anyone had experience of locolinc.

      Cheers

      Ian J

      --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, Woodie Greene <mogollonry@...> wrote:

      > Ian-I might be so bold as to suggest you check out freerails.com and their radio control threads. There is far more information than can be related in a short e mail message. There are some fellows using LocoLink, some others using Craft (Aristo Craft) systems, and still more using whatever they can find that works (me included). I hope this will answer some of your questions.      Woodie

    • rayl.1962
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 16 5:10 PM
        Ian,
        Thanks for the information. The locolinc system is plenty small enough to fit my 3ft gauge vans though of course it hasn't yet shrunken to a size that would would well in smaller industrial equipment.

        Ray