1:34-scale New Zealand Government Railways Ed class locomotive

  • krustysimplex
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      Greetings fellow toilers in the collective

      I've posted a couple of photos in the Krusty's photos folder of a 1:34-scale model of an
      NZGR Ed class locomotive built by Paul Berntsen of the Model Company for one of his
      customers. Construction is from brass and nickel silver and weathering was by John Whyte.
      Apologies for the quality of the photos which were bashed out in a hurry to meet a
      publishing deadline, but they give a general idea of the quality of the model.

      Regards
      Kevin Crosado