Figures

  • John Hankins
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2000
      Carl,
      I finally got around to starting my figures page.
      Not alot there, but what the heck. http://hometown
      .aol.com/JH1448/RAILWAY.HTML
      John Hankins
    • John Hankins
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 15, 2003
          Hi all:

          As I mentioned figure painting in the last message, try this adress for some outstanding painted faces:

        • paglesham
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 29, 2007
            Hi all, Just spotted some figures in 1/32nd scale by George Turner
            of GT Models. A big range including workmen and fishermen, sailors,
            lifeboatmen, etc. Also fishery accessories. The people are a bit
            stocky, a common fault, but the range is a big one and useful.
            They're in urethane. Please don't use his narrow boats, they are
            appalling, but his other boats look excellent. Cheers, Martin
          • Paul Napier
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 20 1:23 AM
              If they can travel in a bus they probably can travel in a train.

              http://www.aoshima-bk.co.jp/scripts/eng/shohin-eng.aspx?id=206

              Paul Napier
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 20 4:00 AM
                Thank you Paul, they certainly will do.