gauges

  • Richard Heisler
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2008
      Gentlemen:

      I've almost finished a loco-bash and could use some instruments for the
      operator to stare at. I've got an array of punches to cut out plastic
      circles to cover them, I just need the graphics of temp gauges,
      ammemeters, oil pressure, etc.

      Any leads?

      Richard Heisler
      Stockton, CA, USA
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2008
        Richard-outside of downloading these images off the net, you might try DETAIL MASTER's 1:25 scale model auto details. They have just such stuff available along with the chrome bezels and cover "glass". This won't work for steam-no steam gauges, but there are various sizes of other gauges available in their sets. Good luck.     Woodie

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2008
          Hi Richard;

          I just went to Google/Images and searched for "steam-gauges" and got
          gobs of pictures if everything from an actual steam gauge to altimeters
          and barometers. Pick a picture, rescale it and tune it up a bit in any
          imaging program, print it out, cut it out, and there you are!

          Sincerely;
          Jon Nichols
          Annapolis, MD, USA