Additional Decauville Bogie Coaches in 1/32 scale?

  • Mike South
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2008
      To run with my eagerly anticipated David Provan* Decauville Type 'KE'
      Baladeuse / toastrack coaches (correspondence passim), I am presently
      investigating the possibility of ordering one-offs of three different
      1/32 scale Decauville 60 cm gauge coach kits, as currently offered in
      other scales by Alan Doherty of 'Worsley Works' in his etched brass
      'scratch aid' format. These are the three coaches in question (using
      'Worsley Works' own catalogue descriptions to be found at http://www.worsleyworks.co.uk/NG/NG_France.htm
      ) ....

      The Chemins de Fer du Calvados (CFC) in Calvados:-

      #1 - Semi-open Carriage -'Bathtub' 7600mm Matchboard 1/32 Scale @
      £120 for One or £160 for Two, then £80 each for additional coach
      Sides, ends, five internal partitions, floor with solebars and step-
      boards and roof

      Decauville Aine, Petit Bourge, Paris:-

      #2 - Second Class 1895 9000mm Matchboard 1/32 Scale @ £120 for One
      or £160 for Two, then £80 each for additional coach

      #3 - Third Class Goods 1898 9000mm Matchboard 1/32 Scale @ £120 for
      One or £160 for Two, then £80 each for additional coach

      Is anybody interested in placing a joint order, in order to bring
      costs down, possibly even further? :-)

      Replies to me in the first instance, please.

      Mike South
      Calgary, Alberta, Canada

      mikesouth (at) shaw.ca

      * http://www.david.provan.btinternet.co.uk/rolling_stock.htm