Calling Pete Mesheau :-)

  • Mike South
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2008
      Recently Pete Mesheau sent me a message from a Yahoo-based e-mail
      address which unfortunately does not appear to have been working
      properly for the last week or so. Please could Pete contact me again,
      possibly giving an alternative e-mail address that I can reply to. Many
      thanks! :-)

      Mike South
      Calgary, Alberta, Canada
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2008
        Me being an old kinda guy, I have forgotten who sees to it that new folks are brought on board. Jim Key tells me he has had membership pending for maybe a week and I would like to possibly speed up his entry to this group. Mr Key is into 3/8n20 now after many years in Sn3 and is a fine modeler. Whatever can be done to expedite his inclusion would be appreciated not only by him but be me also. Thanks in advance.
                     Woodie

      • Paul Woods
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 8, 2008
          Hi Woodie

          If you look at the members list for FS32NG chat group on yahoogroups
          website, there is a tab for moderators, but to save you looking, it
          is Andrew Bantock.

          Regards
          Paul Woods

          --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, Woodie Greene