1/32 automotive parts coming soon......

  • Tom Yorke
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 5:08 PM
      ....... very shortly I will have some resin castings ready for detailing 1/32 scale autos and
      trucks. The first parts to be available will be for the '41 Chevy stake truck, '23 Ford TT truck
      and a seat for older Model T's and the like. All parts are weathered and include flat tires and
      brake drums, etc. They will be posted on my website in about a week or two. More to follow.
      I will inform when ready.

      Tom