Re: [FS32NGModelrail] wheels

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2008
      Greg-how many do you need? I replaced some of these wheels a while back and believe I have maybe enough for 5 or 6 pairs of trucks. Now, if I can just remember.....
            Woodie

      Gregory Wright <gregorywright2002@...> wrote:
      I am trying to find some Bachman wheel sets that you may have taken out of the Bachmann On30 cars to put smaller wheels in for that low slung work.  Does anyone have an idea where I can find these?

      Greg Wright
      360-352-5386