Suppliers 32 on 3

  • peter853435
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2008
      Just like to thank all those folks who responded to my request for
      suppliers in this scale. It would seem almost no one models in this
      scale, nor supplies parts in this scale, so I'll go it alone.

      Before i do however I'll establish a few standards to work with,
      perhaps write them down, and add the sheet to our files.
      Also i'll put them here for discussion before casting in concrete, to
      all FS32NG Members, please comment if you feel it necessary.

      The first standard is perhaps the track gauge, obviouse i guess at
      1-1/8th inches, but should this be tolleranced?

      Once i've bedded the above i'll follow with rail code.

      Peter Bird.
      Lincolnshire
      England UK.
    • DAVID PROVAN

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2008
          --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, "peter853435"
          <peter.frederickbird@...> wrote:

          > Just like to thank all those folks who responded to my request for
          > suppliers in this scale. It would seem almost no one models in
          this
          > scale, nor supplies parts in this scale, so I'll go it alone.
          >
          > Before i do however I'll establish a few standards to work with,
          > perhaps write them down, and add the sheet to our files.
          > Also i'll put them here for discussion before casting in concrete,
          > all FS32NG Members, please comment if you feel it necessary.
          >
          > The first standard is perhaps the track gauge, obviouse i guess
          at
          > 1-1/8th inches, but should this be tolleranced?
          >
          > Once i've bedded the above i'll follow with rail code.
          >
          > Peter Bird.
          > Lincolnshire
          > England UK.

          G'day Peter.
          If you Make a master of the parts you really want, then there's
          small spin casters like my self, who can do small runs at a fair
          price, would care to send a list of what you require, so we can see
          if I can HELP
          Cheers
          Greg Ellis (curley1066)
          Sydney