Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Suppliers Sought.

  • dallas3bvm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 28, 2008
      Nine Mill Scale Products in New Zealand makes some nice 1/34 scale detail parts -- I've purchased a variety of those with excellent service.

      You might contact Nelson Kennedy of Nine Mill for some tips -- or suggestions on suitable drive units.  They've chose 1/34 scale to represent 3'6" gauge on O scale mechanisms.

      This page shows some modelers' work in this scale:

      Some of the items has a distinctive regional look, but I've ordered quite a number of "universal" items like headlights, whistles, stanchions, etc.

      Actually took a little time out and worked on my 1/35 scale layout last night ... still gotta get back to working on my 2-4-0 to go with that!  (2' gauge)

      Cheers,
      Dallas Mallerich
      Baltimore, MD