Penryhn hunslet

  • bill ferguson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2007
      Anyone know or have descent drawings of the Penryhn hunslets?
      Ta.
    • Brian Rumary
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2007
        Bill ferguson wrote:

        > Anyone know or have descent drawings of the Penryhn hunslets?

        I think some very good drawings appeared in the old "Model Railway
        News", but I can't remember which issue.

        Brian Rumary, England

        www.rumary.co.uk
      • maunsel
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 8, 2007
          > "bill ferguson" <jw.fergusonky11@...> wrote:
          >
          > Anyone know or have descent drawings of the Penryhn hunslets?
          > Ta.

          I recommend:-

          "Quarry Hunslets of North Wales" by Cliff Thomas. Published by
          Oakwood Press.

          Try their site at:-

          www.oakwoodpress.co.uk

          The book is excellent with just about all you'd ever need to know
          including a number of loco plans. One of my constant bedtime
          companions!

          Eric
          Wales
          UK