new player on the team

  • Charley Lix
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2000
      Gerrit,

      >Gerrit Van Roy and I live in Antwerp-Belgium

      >Magic Train steam loco to 1/35 scale.

      Welcome to the list .. 1:35 scale is very nice for building two foot gauge
      on 16.5mm track .. and 1:32 in very nice as extra narow gauge .. with many
      mechanism's available . How much are the Magic trains being bought / sold
      for in your area .. I want one but am hard pressed to pay the $180 or so
      they seem to be asking for them new .. are any available used / cheaper ..
      Works Progress Administration

      Have Fun - Charley