Re: O scale sectional track

  • Marc Reusser
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 20, 2007
      daniel,

      I sent them to you in an email. If that doesn't work, try pasting the
      links together in the browser bar.. the links are lon, and as you can
      see yahoo "wrapped" them in the posting, so the last part
      (IE: "tTrack1.jpg")....needs to be pated into the link bar at the end.

      I will also try posting them in the file section, hopfully they don't
      get resized.

      Marc

      --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, daniel caso <d.caso@...>
      wrote:

      > Marc:
      > I am really interested and would like to see the
      pictures.But the three links in your message are not working for my
      PC. Would you post the pictures here please or give another link that
      can work for me?
      > Thank you.
      >
      > Daniel
      >
      > Marc Reusser <marc@...> wrote: I know
      this is a forum for 1/32-35....but since there was a

      http://www.rbadesign.net/TERRAPIN/Reusser/TractorLoco/MR_TractLoco_Sec
      > tTrack1.jpg

      http://www.rbadesign.net/TERRAPIN/Reusser/TractorLoco/MR_TractLoco_Sec
      > tTrack3.jpg

      http://www.rbadesign.net/TERRAPIN/Reusser/TractorLoco/MR_TractLoco_Sec
      > tTrack2.jpg
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      > Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make Yahoo! your
      homepage.

    • Evan & Correne James
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 20, 2007
        Hi Daniel
        You are going to have to do a copy and paste on the link. If you click
        onto one of the links you are probably getting a Not Found message.
        Look at the address bar and you will probably see that some of the link
        has not transferred over - in my case the link stopped after " _Sec".
        Just put that window to one side of the screen and click back onto to
        the original e.mail message and "copy" the link, then go back to the
        failed window, double click on the address bar and "paste" the full
        link into it. You should get the pics.
        Hope that makes sense

        evan

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 20, 2007
          Marc:
                    Yes, thank you. I've jus got them. I sent you a mail too.Wandeful!!!

                                 Daniel

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 20, 2007
            Evan:
                     Thank you. I learn it from you. Any way Marc sent me the pictures by mail already. But thank you for your help.It will be usefull to know it next time

                                      Daniel