Re: [FS32NGModelrail] narrow gauge stuff

    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 11, 2007
      How about we talk about narrow gauge stuff and I won't carry on about radio control either. There are sites for that r/c stuff now. On the freerails.com site, one of the guys is showing some decent 1:32 figures he modified (bashed & whacked) from toy soldier figures which are 3/8 scale already! This could be an inexpensive way for some of you to get your layouts populated with a little "work". I have used toy cowboy figures' parts to modify many 1:32 and 1:35 military figures. You can get just the pose you want without spending 30 dollars for one figure which may have to be modified anyway. I am cheap and easy and these modified figures are both also!
               Woodie

      andybantock <andrew.bantock@...> wrote:
      Gentlemen

      This correspondence is now closed on this group. The official line
      regarding copyright has been stated. If you have more to discuss
      please do it off list. Thank you.

      Andy Bantock
      List Moderator

      --- In FS32NGModelrail@ yahoogroups. com, Roy C Link <royclink@.. .> wrote:

      > Daniel,
      >
      > I refer you to the reply from Bruce Wilson.
      >
      > I had thought everyone on the Group knew what the arrangements were. In
      > your case I tried to be generous!
      >
      > Sincerely,
      >
      > Roy
      >
      > www.narrowgaugeandi ndustrial. com
      > On 9 Sep 2007, at 16:05, daniel caso wrote:
      >
      > > Roy:
      > > I am not going to make an issue from this, but then: why didn't
      > > you offered me to do so when you adviced me to look for that article
      > > saying that you had no more copies of it?
      > >
      > > I understand very clear what your point is and of course I
      would
      > > never undermine the (modest or not) finantial construction you have
      > > built with your wanderfull work. But it tastes bitter to get this
      > > claim when you had the chance of offer me a copy of the article and
      > > ask what you wanted for it.
      > > I will aprecdiate if you send me your bankaccount number saying
      > > how much do you get for it. What I have got is two black/white
      > > photocopies of pages 152 and 153.
      > >
      > > Thank you.
      > >

      > > Daniel
      > >

      > > Roy C Link <royclink@.. .> wrote:
      > >> Daniel:
      > >>
      > >> You contact me and I copy it for you - for a small charge, plus P&P.
      > >>
      > >> All copies of the REVIEW since issue 26 are on disk so can be
      > >> retrieved, re-formatted as required, and printed out on our laser
      > >> printer.
      > >>
      > >> Roy C Link
      > >>
      > >> www.narrowgaugeandi ndustrial. com

      > >> copy