RE: [FS32NGModelrail] R/C Command adventure

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 28, 2007
      Paul:
             I see. Thank you for making it clear. I will take a new look at it today.

                 Cheers

                         Daniel

      Paul Woods <paulandclaire@...> wrote:
      Hi Daniel
      As it is radio-controlled using an ordinary AM TX/RX handheld unit, there is nothing stopping you from using batteries.  Possibly you are confusing this variety with its close relative which is trackside radio control made by the same company?
      Regards
      Paul