Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: Scale nuts & bolts

  • vsons@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 4 9:28 AM
      In a message dated 8/4/2007 10:10:29 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, d.caso@... writes:
      Verlinden?  I also dont like 'the method. But what for company is that? What are they apart from that selling?

                  Small Shop EU ? Never heard about it.

                 'Aber'and 'Eduard' ? Also never heard.

      Verlinden, Aber, and Eduard are all military model suppliers, well known in 1:35 scale.  Verlinden make resin and photoetch kits, conversion parts, and details, and I believe that the other two offer primarily photoetched details.  A search for military modeling websites or suppliers should familiarize you with them.  You might try GreatModels Webstore for a start:

      Jeff Semprebon
      Claremont, NH
      USA