knuckle couplers

  • Claus Nielsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2000
      Hi!

      Being an allmost complete ignorant on american industrial railways I
      normally do not 'get mixed up' in american industrial 'talk'.

      But when it comes to knuckle couplers I have seen a great web site featuring
      huge numbers of bogie wagons equipped with knucle couplers. Chicago had a
      underground freight carrier on 600 mm. gauge. Se more on
      http://www.ameritech.net/users/chicagotunnel/tunnel1.html

      bye for now