Skale Link WD bogies

  • Daniel Osvaldo Caso
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2007
      Hi :
      Thoes someone here have some 1/32 scale 16,5 mm gauge Scale Link
      WD bogies or wagos with them? I am starting to model in this scale and
      need some but the only thing I know about them is a small side view
      picture at the Scale Link catalog. I would like to see more detail and
      to hear about how is to build those kits and how do they perform on track.
      Thank you.