20" lines

  • crannyjohn
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2007
      Hi all,

      Thanks for the contributions which I have added. Notes like Roy's
      which explain the differences between the 2' version are important so
      thanks. If there is no difference except wheels pushed in to suit the
      gauge then it's good to know that. For instance the 0-6-0TT Fowler at
      Gwalia looks like a standard 2' version which there is a plan in Cane
      Trains. Was the chassis narrowed to suit the gauge or was it built as
      for 2' but with wheels pushed in?

      The major gap in the list is French lines concidering Decauville
      initiated this gauge in a popular sense. Anyone help here??

      Cheers
      John