Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: Wagon wheels

  • Martin Field
    Message 1 of 9 , May 31 2:27 AM
      Hi Bill, thanks for the hook up.  I do want to get these done and am doing the masters for the chairs now, so I'll make contact with your friend in preparation.  Cheers, Martin

      bill ferguson <jw.fergusonky11@...> wrote:
      Hi Martin,
      Sorry i taken this amount of time to get back to you.
      I had a talk with my friend with the centralfugal
      thingy and he would be delighted to help you out. His email is
      calumtowie@aol. com, and is quite happy to do this on a commercial
      basis.
      Regards
      Bill--- In FS32NGModelrail@ yahoogroups. com, Martin Field
      <paglesham@. ..> wrote:

      > Hi Bill, I have the details now for the wagon and would like some
      w/m castings done. Could we chat about that? They would be
      axleboxes of two types, bits and bobs and chairs for FFestiniog.
      Some's in7mm, some in 1/32nd. Cheers, Martin