Ian Lindsay Models changes Website + Cane Bins Hint!

  • Mike South
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2007
      Ian Lindsay Models of Australia have now moved to a new website host....

      www.ianlindsaymodels.com

      ...due to some serious 'pop up' problems at their previous website.
      These are the folks who make a small number of excellent 1/32 scale
      fittings (handwheels, drums, signal finials, etc) as well as much larger
      ranges of predominantly narrow gauge items in other scales. The 1/32
      scale items are not yet featured on the website, but details may be
      found via...

      Maybe if we all ask proprietor Ian Storrie very nicely, he might
      consider remastering his 1/48 scale Queensland Cane Bin.....

      http://www.ilm.50megs.com/qldcanebin.jpg
      http://www.ilm.50megs.com/qcane.jpg

      .... into 1/32 scale (Very Broad Hint!).

      I have also recently received by Airmail a printed list of 'marine
      fittings' that they make in a variety of scales (again, not yet on the
      website, although I intend to digitise this list in the next week or
      so). Many of these items are very useable in workshop and worksite
      settings in 1/32 or 1/35 scales.

      Mike South
      (usual trade disclaimers, except as a happy customer)
      Calgary, Alberta, Canada